Friday, August 24, 2012

Baked Ham Cups with Egg and Mozzarella

 

 


Years ago I used to skip breakfast, now its one of my favorite meal times.  Its also important for my body's metabolism to eat several times a day.  I like to listen to my body, especially when it's telling me to eat!  I absolutely love Dunkin Doughnut runs in the morning, but I feel like I get better quality healthier meals when I make them myself.  These ham cups only take 30 seconds to assemble and 10 to 12 minutes to cook. (depending on how you like your yolks)  The ham crisps around the edges while baking and will hold the mixture in place upon removal. 

Preheat oven to 375.  Spray muffin cups with canola oil and place one large piece of ham in each cup.  Crack one egg into each cup and top with mozzarella, salt and pepper.  Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and serve.

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment