Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sun-dried Tomato and Garlic Tilapia


Tonight I wasn't in the mood for an elaborate meal so I turned on the broiler and grabbed one of my favorite spreads.   I don’t feel like I have to make everything from scratch but I try to.  Usually, spreads and sauces made fresh from my food processor just taste so much better than store bought products.   This is one of those exceptions though.  I found this spread in the produce section at Publix.  I put it in egg whites, on fish, chicken and it’s great with a little butter on toasted Italian bread. 


 


Sun dried Tomato and Garlic Tilapia

Turn on your oven to Broil

Pat the fillets dry and place on a coated baking pan.

Spread a large teaspoon of the California Sun-Dry Tomato and Garlic mixture on each piece of fish and broil for 12 to 14 minutes.  Fish should be slightly brown and crispy on the top when ready.  That’s it, that’s all.  This fish was amazing and tasted like I had marinated it overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment